September 23, 2019
How To Prepare for Fall With Local Storage
Is local storage the next move for you? Almighty Storage can help you keep your items straight while you move or even get the kids started in a new school year. Fall brings with it football games, the start of school, and seasonal storage needs, and Almighty Storage has you covered for them all.
Being organized will help you and the kids get prepared for a new school year. With the incoming flow of paperwork and projects, Almighty Storage can help you prepare. Check out these tips for around the house!
Organizing for Back To School
- Make a family command center with a calendar, shopping list, coat rack and a few bins for book bags.
- Stay up to date on doctor visits and appointments for the kids with Cozi an online calendar.
- Keep extra supplies on hand for those last minute projects due tomorrow and avoid a late night run to the store.
- Soup cans make a great organization system for pens and basic supplies.
- Ask kids to help with putting away their summer toys the week before school starts, so packing summer items away is a team effort.
- Label everything moving to the storage unit.
- Clean items before storing them.
- Use a shelf to store the most belongings in your storage unit.
- Take advantage of our indoor RV parking. We have units large enough to store your summer transportation.
- The kid’s bikes need air in the tires and grease on the chains before long term storage.
- Use a stand to keep small personal boats off the ground.
- InStyle has some helpful solutions for your clothing.
Make this season’s tasks a little easier with our local storage. Almighty Storage has two storage locations. Find storage in Denham Springs LA and Prairieville LA with Almighty Storage. Choose a storage facility closest to you and start storing!